Importance Of Engineering
Engineering is challenging yet exciting. It involves a lifetime of continuous learning, adapting new changes in society and the natural world. It’s a worthwhile profession, and the results are incredibly satisfying. Today, the technologically advanced world demands more and more talented engineers to bring innovative ideas into reality.
With an ever-increasing number of students opting for various engineering courses, there is a great need for good classes for engineering. However, not every coaching class can cater to all the needs of the students and ensure excellent scores consistently. This is what sets Infomatica apart from various other engineering classes in Mumbai.
Infomatica is the leading brand in Mumbai when it comes to engineering coaching classes. It is a well-renowned institution that provides the best coaching for various branches of engineering in Mumbai. We provide complete assistance and guidance for obtaining a great score in your engineering degree subjects. Infomatica engineering academy has various regular sessions, tests, revision classes, and exams to give the students optimum practice for the written exam. Our regular lectures throughout the semester, as well as crash courses before exams, for all subjects of various branches of engineering will help the students boost their confidence.
Why Engineering Classes?
Today, the competition is stiff, and it's necessary to score excellent marks if you want to seek admission in top-tier engineering colleges. Good coaching is like half the battle won. It will help you boost your confidence and comfortably crack your entrance exam. And we're amongst the best classes for engineering in Mumbai that use the latest teaching trends and ensure a great learning experience for our students.
Infomatica Academy: Your Gateway To Success
• We work in an integrated manner for complete body-mind equilibrium with state-of-the-art Infrastructure, extensive study material, experienced teachers, and expert mentors.
• We actively involve our students in the teaching process to create a conducive learning environment. The teaching staff and management are always open to all suggestions for improvement. We try to always involve students in the planning process to get a better idea of what the students require. We provide you top-grade facilities and offer the best coaching classes for engineering in Mumbai.
• The support of all our students and parents is the secret behind the untarnished reputation of Infomatica. Your satisfaction and happiness is our success. It inspires us always to move ahead, keeping in mind what we strongly believe.
• The world around us is evolving, and no institute can sustain for long without regular up-gradation. Therefore, we make sure to move along with developing technology and use the latest teaching techniques to ensure a great learning experience.
• Infomatica – One of the top engineering tuitions in Mumbai, stay updated and adhere to the changing course syllabus, learning methods, and examination patterns. We assure complete assistance to our students to ensure they obtain excellent results throughout their engineering degree.
Are you looking for engineering classes near me? Join Infomatica – The best engineering classes in Mumbai for young engineering aspirants.
An engineering degree or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) degree is a professional undergraduate degree awarded after four years of engineering studies. A Bachelor of Engineering degree from Mumbai University is considered the best in the country only after the IITs.
Syllabus for Engineering Degree
The syllabus for engineering degree varies for different branches of engineering. But on average, all the engineering branches have to complete about 40-46 subjects in four years. Every semester has about 4-6 subjects with every subject divided into six modules based on a variety of topics. The syllabus is decided by the Mumbai University and pertains to the subjects related to a particular branch of engineering.
Engineering Degree Exam Pattern
The engineering degree is a four-year course divided into eight semesters. Each semester has 4-6 subjects. There are theory examinations, internal examinations, practical exams, viva, and projects in each semester. Students have to individually pass in all of the above to clear a semester. The theory paper is mostly of three hours consisting of questions worth 80 marks based on all the modules of a subject. There is a final year project of 200 marks. The practical exams and viva are intended to test the students’ ability to apply the theoretical knowledge and concepts to practical, real-life problems.
Selection Process for Engineering Degree
Mumbai University offers around 15 different types of engineering courses. Students have the liberty to choose the branch of their choice. The selection must be based on the aptitude and passion of the student towards a particular branch/field. Future scope and career options must also be taken into consideration during the selection process. Ekeeda.com has special career guidance sessions for students who are confused about selecting a particular course for their further education. It enables them to make informed decisions for their future based on their passion and aptitude.
Engineering Degree Eligibility Criteria:
• Students who are currently studying in 12th Science or have completed their 12th Science can appear for the engineering entrance exam. The candidate/applicant looking for the entrance exam should be HSC passed/currently in 12th with aggregate 50% along with mandatory subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
• 10+2 - passed or appearing with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects of the examination.
• 10+3 Diploma (any stream) - passed or appearing with Mathematics as one of the mandatory subjects from a Central/State Government recognized college.
• JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) is a National Level exam designed to evaluate the aptitude of an applicant studying engineering.
• This aptitude test helps in identifying the different set of skills such as analytical skills, mathematical logic, application of scientific concepts, and problem-solving ability that relates to the field and study of Engineering.
• There are two parts to this entrance exam: JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The students who gain a high ranking in the JEE Main exams are selected for the JEE Advanced examination. The JEE Advanced exam is the entrance test to the IITs across the country whereas the JEE Main marks are considered for admissions to all other engineering colleges.
• From this year, interested candidates have a choice of attempting twice for the examination, as JEE will be conducted twice this year. The tentative dates of examinations will be somewhere in mid-April and mid-January.
Engineering Degree Registration Process
The registration or engineering admission process is done based on the JEE scores and HSC marks. Obtaining a good score in JEE is imperative to get admission in good engineering college.
Ekeeda.com has various educational videos explaining the different concepts of all the subjects in 12th Science, which is extremely beneficial for students appearing for the JEE exams.
Engineering Degree Exam Dates
Engineering semester exams are mostly during the last month. The odd semester exams are in Nov-Dec, and the even semester exam is in May-June. The university releases the exam dates about two months before the start of the engineering degree exams.
Results for Engineering Degree
The engineering semester exam results are declared about two months after the completion of the exams. They are credit-based. Ekeeda.com offers educational videos on all the topics, of all subjects of every semester for all branches of engineering. These videos are extremely easy to grasp and help the students to score well in their exams.
Few Tips to Prepare for Engineering Degree
Students need to be well-versed with the 11th and 12th science syllabus to score well in the engineering entrance exam. The basic concept has to be cleared, and their mathematical skills must be polished. Necessary preparation includes studying all the chapters from the mandatory subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Special attention must be given to numerical questions and sums.
Ekeeda has various educational videos specially designed to provide the students with tips on how to solve the question paper? And attempt all the questions. These videos are aimed at helping the students to score well in their examinations. Important syllabus topics and easy-to-score topics are also enlisted to help the students to be completely prepared for their engineering semester exams.
Engineering Degree Study Material
Like all professional courses, there is no predetermined set of textbooks for the various subjects in engineering degree. Certain well-renowned books by trusted and experienced authors are generally referred by the students based on the suggestions given by their respective professors.
Ekeeda has specially designed educational videos on all topics of the engineering syllabus, for all the semesters, of all engineering branches. These videos are designed especially to help the students gain a better understanding of the various engineering concepts as well as to help them to score well in their exams. The videos are available on Ekeeda.com for all the students.
Ekeeda offers special packages to students for study material of the entire semester. It's done to provide the students with a chance to improve their technical knowledge and prepare for their engineering exams. The packages include educational videos by trained professionals and experienced professors.
List of Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
• Indian institute of technology - [IIT], Mumbai
• Institute of chemical technology - [ICT], Mumbai
• Veermata Jijabai technological institute - [VJTI], Mumbai
• Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues college of engineering - [CRCE], Mumbai
• Sardar Patel college of engineering - [SPCE], Mumbai
• K. J Somaiya institute of engineering and information technology - [KJSIEIT], Mumbai
• Narsee Monjee Institute of management studies - [NMIMS deemed to be university], Mumbai
• K. J. Somaiya college of engineering - [KJSCE], Mumbai
• Rajiv Gandhi institute of technology - [RGIT], Mumbai
• Don Bosco institute of technology - [DBIT], Mumbai
Some FAQs Related to Engineering Degree
What engineers exactly do?
Technically speaking, engineers take an abstract idea and later apply science as well as mathematics to build any product or service to meet people requirements.
Is it possible to pursue regular B. Tech and Diploma at the same time?
No, two regular courses can't be pursued at the same time. Any of the courses should be a regular one, and the other should be distance or short-term certification course.
What options do I have after B.E/ B. Tech?
You can pursue M.E / M. Tech if you wish to learn on the technical side
Else, if you want to push your career to management, you can study MBA
You can work for a couple of years and then get a clearer picture of the area of interest, to decide between M. Tech and MBA