All You Need to Know About MSBTE Diploma
MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education) is an autonomous board of Government of Maharashtra. MSBTE implements diploma, post-diploma, and advanced diploma programs to the affiliated institutions. The board conducts MSBTE exam to assess the performance of students enrolled for a diploma, advanced diploma, and post-diploma courses.
Prepare for MSBTE Diploma with Infomatica Academy
Once students are out of school after SSC, they have a variety of great career options to choose from for their further studies. With the growing number of students opting for engineering diploma courses, there is a great demand for good coaching institute. However, not every coaching class can cater to all the needs of the students and ensure excellent score consistently. This is what sets Infomatica apart from numerous other MSBTE coaching institute spread across Mumbai.
Infomatica Academy: Give a Head Start to Your Professional Career
• Infomatica is a well-renowned institution in Mumbai that provides the best MSBTE coaching for various branches of an engineering diploma.
• We give complete assistance and proper guidance for obtaining a great score in your engineering diploma.
• Our various regular session, tests, revision classes, and exams give the students optimum practice for the written exam.
• We also conduct regular lectures throughout the semester and crash courses before exams for all the subjects of various branches of engineering. It is the leading brand when it comes to MSBTE diploma courses in Mumbai.
• We actively involved our students in the teaching process in creating a conducive learning environment. The teachers and management are always open to feedback and suggestions for improvement. We try to involve students in the planning process to get a better understanding of the students’ requirement.
• We provide top-grade facilities and offer the best coaching services for all diploma courses.
• We work in an integrated manner for complete body-mind equilibrium with State of the Art Infrastructure, extensive Study Material, experienced Teachers, and Expert Mentors.
• Our faculty and staff strive hard to maintain the untarnished reputation of Infomatica. It inspires us to move ahead, keeping in mind what we firmly believe.
• Today, the world is evolving, and no institute can sustain for long without regular up-gradation. We are among the few coaching classes in Mumbai that provide the best MSBTE study material with the latest teaching techniques to ensure a great learning experience.
At Infomatica, we firmly believe in updating ourselves to adhere to the changing course syllabus, learning methods, and examination patterns. We assure complete assistance and guidance to our students to ensure they obtain excellent results throughout their diploma course.
MSBTE Diploma is a professional course of three years involving fundamental engineering concepts. It is majorly practical based and focusses on developing skills.
MSBTE Syllabus 2019
The MSBTE diploma syllabus varies for different branches of Engineering. But on average, all the MSBTE diploma branches have to complete about 30-35 subjects in the course of three years. The syllabus MSBTE is decided by the technical institute and pertains to the subjects related to a particular branch.
MSBTE Diploma Exam Pattern
The diploma courses may be a yearly or semester pattern. Most yearly pattern courses are for three years. The MSBTE diploma programs that follow a semester pattern are of four years, with three years of study and one year set aside for a mandatory industrial internship. There are theory examinations, internal examinations, practical exams, vivas, and projects each semester. Students have to individually pass in all of the above to clear a semester.
The theory paper is mostly of three hours consisting of questions worth 80 marks based on all the modules of a subject. The practical exams and viva are intended to test the students’ ability to apply the theoretical knowledge and concepts to practical, real-life problems.
What Is the Selection Process for MSBTE Diploma?
There are several engineering branches in which students can complete a diploma course. Students have the liberty to choose the branch of their choice. The selection must be based on the aptitude and passion of the student towards a particular branch/field. Future scope and career options must also be taken into consideration during the selection process.
A student can directly apply to the second year of engineering after completing his/her diploma course. It helps them to directly apply for an engineering degree without having to appear for entrance tests like JEE.
Students choose to do an MSBTE diploma course in engineering after completing 10th instead of 11th and 12th Science. It gives them more practical knowledge and skill-set. Ekeeda has special career guidance sessions for students who are confused about selecting a particular course for their further education. It enables them to make informed decisions for their future based on their passion and aptitude.
Eligibility Criteria for MSBTE Diploma
Students who have completed their 10th or SSC examination can apply for the MSBTE diploma course. The candidate/applicant appearing for an MSBTE diploma should be SSC passed with a minimum of 35% in Math and Science subjects. 10th Passes or Appearing with Mathematics, and Science as mandatory from a Central/State Government recognized school would be able to apply for MSBTE.
The registration or admission for engineering degree will be based on SSC marks. Scoring good marks in SSC is imperative to get admission in an excellent polytechnic institute.
MSBTE Diploma Exam Dates
The odd semester exams are in November and December, while the even-semester MSBTE exams are in May and June. The university releases the exam dates about two months before the start of the exams.
Results for MSBTE Diploma
The MSBTE diploma exam results are declared about two months after the completion of the exams. For checking the MSBTE diploma results, you can visit the official site and download the scorecard. Here is step-by-step guide for online MSBTE results.
• Visit our official site & Student Login MSBTE Account
• Fill the requisite details from MSBTE admit card
Click on the ‘Submit’ button
You can see MSBTE results
Download your score
Take a printout of the results
Preparation Tips for MSBTE Diploma
Students need to be well-versed with the 9th and 10th syllabus, especially the basic concepts of physics and chemistry. Students must also ensure their mathematical skills are polished.
Basic preparation includes studying all the chapters from the mandatory subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Special attention must be given to numerical questions and sums.
Ekeeda has various educational videos specially designed to provide the students with tips on how to solve the MSBTE question papers and attempt all the questions? These videos are aimed at helping the students to score well in their examinations. Important syllabus MSBTE and easy-to-score topics are also enlisted to help the students to be prepared for their diploma exams.
MSBTE Study Material
Like all professional courses, there is no predetermined set of textbooks for the various subjects in MSBTE diploma. Certain well-renowned books by trusted and experienced authors are generally referred by the students based on the suggestions given by their respective professors.
Ekeeda has specially designed educational videos on all topics of the diploma syllabus MSBTE for all semesters of all branches. These videos are designed especially to help the students to gain a better understanding of the various engineering concepts and score well in their exams. The videos are available on Ekeeda.com for all the students.
They offer special packages for students for entire semester study materials. It's done with an aim to provide the students with a chance to improve their technical knowledge along with preparing them for their MSBTE diploma exams. The packages include educational videos by trained professionals and experienced professors.