NEET UG is a competitive exam for aspirants who are looking forward to seek admission in top-tier medical and dental courses offered by colleges across the country. Statistics say about 1.5 million students across the country have appeared for NEET UG 2019 Exam. Since, NTA came into picture, things have changed for NEET 2020 exam, and its frequency. Students from class 11 or 12 should focus on the exam preparation if they wish to build a successful career in medical and dental science.
Infomatica Academy: Your Gateway To Success
“What next after the boards,” is the question most students will face during their 12th standard? With an ever-increasing number of students opting for medical courses, there is a cut-throat competition to get admission in prestigious medical colleges. This makes it imperative to have an excellent NEET UG score. The NEET UG examination pattern includes negative marking, and it’s quite different from the regular boards, wherein students require proper coaching and guidance. Although, there is no lack of NEET coaching centres in Mumbai; however, not every coaching class can cater to all the need of the students and ensure excellent score consistently. This is what sets Infomatica apart from the numerous other NEET coaching classes in Mumbai.
Infomatica is a well-renowned institution that provides the Best Coaching for NEET in Mumbai. We give complete assistance and proper guidance for obtaining a great score in the NEET UG exam. Infomatica has regular sessions, numerous tests, revision classes, and mock exams to give the students optimum practice for their final NEET UG Exam. We have regular lectures throughout the year as well as revision courses before exams for all subjects of Science stream. It’s the leading brand when it comes to Coaching Classes for NEET in Mumbai.
Why NEET Classes?
Today, the competition is intense, and it’s necessary to get excellent scores to secure admission in a prestigious medical college. A good coaching class helps to ease the burden off the students and gain confidence in themselves. We’re among the few NEET coaching classes in Mumbai to use the latest teaching techniques to ensure superior learning experience for our students.
Are you searching for NEET coaching near me? Join Infomatica – The best NEET coaching classes in Mumbai
Infomatica Academy: Get a Head Start to Your Medical Career
• At Infomatica, we firmly believe in updating ourselves to adhere to the changing course syllabus, learning methods, and NEET UG Exam patterns. We assure complete assistance and guidance to our students to ensure they obtain excellent results in their NEET UG Examination.
• We actively involve our students in the teaching process to create an effective learning environment and get a better understanding of the students’ requirement. The teachers and management are always open to feedback and suggestions for improvement.
• Your satisfaction and happiness is our aim. The support of our students and parents encourages us to keep improving. Our faculty and staff strive hard to maintain the untarnished reputation of Infomatica.
• This inspires us to move ahead towards our goal of providing top-class NEET coaching in Mumbai for young aspirants.
• We work with state-of-the-art infrastructure, extensive study material, experienced teachers, and expert mentors to help the student obtain excellent scores.
Are you looking for the best NEET class near me? Join Infomatica – The best NEET coaching institute in the city.
NEET UG 2020 Overview
NTA is planning to conduct NEET in online mode and twice a year. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in MBBS/BDS admission in all MCI (Medical Council of India) /DCI (Dental Council of India) approved colleges in India.
NEET is held for a total of 720 marks, and it has 180 questions consisting of topics from subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and botany. The top scorers will be selected for 15% of the All India Quota seat allotments. If NTA conducts NEET exam 2020 twice a year, then it is to be held in February and May 2020. However, for further notice, candidates can check the page regularly.
NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, an entrance examination in India for students who want to pursue medical course (MBBS/MD/MS) and dental course (BDS/MDS) in Government or private medical and dental colleges all over India.
Every year more than 80,000 admissions for MBBS & BDS Medical/Dental colleges in India are through NEET. Hence, it is considered as one of the leading medical entrance exams in India. However, AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) and JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) do not come under NEET UG.
More than 13 lakhs candidates are expected to apply for NEET 2020 and 2021. Since NTA has taken over the examination; there would be many changes in the NEET 2020 and 2021 exams – like mode of exam, and its frequency.
NEET Entrance Exam Highlights
• Conducting Body: NTA (National testing Agency)
• Exam Level: National Level Exam
• Exam Recurrence: Once a year
• Exam Mode: Offline (Pen-paper based)
• Exam Duration: 3 hours
• Number of Questions – 180
• Question type – Multiple type questions
• Marking Scheme – 4 marks (correct answer) and one mark for (wrong answer)
• Languages Offered: English, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Urdu Hindi, Assamese, Bengali
• Exam Purpose: Eligibility test for admissions to UG Medical and Dental courses in India
• (Excluding AIIMS and JIPMER)
• Courses Offered: MBBS, BDS
• Official Site: www.ntaneet.nic.in
NEET Eligibility Criteria
The NEET Exam Eligibility Criteria would be as follows:
Applicants who are 25 years are allowed (As per SC order)
• Relaxation of 5 years to candidates who come under SC/ST/OBC Category
• For admission into the 1st year MBBS/BDS course, a candidate should be 17 years complete during the time of admission or is going to complete on or before 31st December of that year
Attempts allowed in NEET Entrance Exam
An eligible candidate can attempt the exam thrice out of which NEET 2020 will be counted as the first attempt
• The students should’ve passed class 12th or equivalent, from a recognized board
• Candidate must have passed in PCB and English individually and must obtain a minimum of 50% markets (aggregate of PCM) and biology at the qualifying exam.
• Students taken biology as an additional subject in 10+2 can also apply for NEET 2020
Minimum Qualifying marks for NEET 2020 – UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45% (min. aggregate marks only for PCB subjects).
All the Indian nationals and overseas citizens of India are eligible to appear for NEET Exam 2020.
NEET Exam Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats
Candidates from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J &K, are not eligible under 15% of All India Quota Seats. If any candidate from these states is willing to apply for, he or she has to submit an online self-declaration which will be generated along with confirmation page and will be verified during counseling. If any incorrect information is detected, then the admission of the candidate shall be canceled.
Documents Required for NEET 2020
• Class 10th Mark sheet
• Class 12th Mark sheet
• Any one photo-identity proof: Aadhaar Card Number, Passport Number, ration card number
• Scanned images of passport-sized photo and signature, and other documents (if applicable)
• For online payment - Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details
• Contact Number
• Email Address
Important Dates for NTA NEET 2020
• Brochure Information – 1st Week, November 2019
• Online NTA NEET Registration – 1st Week, November 2019
• Last date for application form submission – 1st week, December 2019
• Fees payment date – 1st week, December 2019
• Form Corrections – 2nd – 3rd Week, Jan 2020
• Admit Card Issuance – 2nd Week, April 2020
• NEET 2020 Exam Date – 1st Week, May 2020
• Release of Response Sheet & question paper – May/June 2020
• NEET 2020 Answer key – 1st Week, May 2020
• NEET 2020 Exam Result Date – 1st Week, June 2020
NEET UG Registration process
The application process for NEET 2020 has four simple steps. These include:
Step 1: Online Registration
Students are required to download the online application form. It is essential to check the NEET UG eligibility criteria and check if they are coming under reservation/quota.
All the details required should be filled correctly. In case any mistake in the details filled, there is an option of clicking on ‘Back’ and undo the changes.
You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number/email ID.
Step 2: Upload Photo & Signature
Students are required to upload the following in the given format:
Image: JPEG format in size 10KB to 100KB
Signature: JPEG format in size 3KB to 20KB
Right Hand Index Finger Impression: JPEG format in size 3KB to 20KB
Step 3: Payment
The fee payment can be made both in online & offline mode
Online: Fee payment via Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
Offline: Fee payment can be made via e-challan at any of CBSE’s bank account in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank or State Bank of India
Take Printout of Confirmation Page
After completing the above steps, the candidate has to generate the confirmation page.
NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern
NEET is a 180 minutes Multiple Choice Question Exam consisting of 180 objective questions with four options (select one right option out of 4). The questions include mainly four subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology). The exam will be conducted in 8 different languages all over India. These include English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya and Kannada.
Marks calculated is as follows: Each correct answer gets four marks and - 1 mark for an incorrect answer.
Total of 720 marks are bifurcated into three subjects:
Number of Question
NEET 2020 Exam Response Sheet & Question Paper
Candidates can check their NEET 2020 response sheet and question papers by visiting the official site. It has all the responses that the candidates have marked on the exam day. Candidates can use the response sheet to cross-check the answers from the NEET answer key and get a raw report of correct & wrong answers they’ve attempted.
NEET UG 2020 Exam Syllabus
• NEET (UG) 2020 Syllabus for Physics
• NEET (UG) 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
• NEET (UG) 2020 Syllabus for Biology
Click Here To View NEET UG 2020 Exam Syllabus
Tips To Prepare For NEET 2020
• Make a timetable: Prepare a proper timetable for your NEET entrance exam preparation. Don’t forget to take small breaks between the study hours.
• Follow the syllabus: Gather complete information on the actual syllabus. Refer to ‘NEET UG 2020 exam syllabus’ on the site.
• Dedicate time for difficult areas: Try and reserve time for complex topics. Talk to friends, teachers, or parents and solve the issues as quickly as possible.
• Excellent study material: Pick the best NEET entrance exam books which contain all the questions and their answers from the syllabus. For better understanding, refer to Infomatica NEET UG exam material.
• Mock Tests: It’s the best way to challenge your skills and improve them. Find mock NEET question paper 2020 and try to attempt it within three dedicated hours.
Results for NEET 2020
The results for the NTA NEET 2020 exam will be declared in 1st Week, June 2020. You can visit: www.ntaneet.nic.in to know your scores. The candidates can log in and check in the form of a scorecard and the merit list for the counseling of 15% All India Quota Seats.
NEET 2020 Exam Answer Key
Candidates can check the answer keys of NEET 2020 exam on the official site of NTA. The answer key has all the correct answers to the exam questions. The candidates can crosscheck the answers and get raw marks in NEET 2020.
NEET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their NEET Admit Card from their login at www.ntaneet.nic.in They’ll have to carry the printed copy of the NEET 2020 admit card at the exam centers.
Admit card has your roll number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Question Paper language with name and address of exam centre.
Which college can I apply for, once I clear the NEET entrance exam?
You can get admission in all central and state government colleges, as well as private institutions. It will be based on your NEET scores.
Why should I join Infomatica Academy as opposed to other NEET classes in Mumbai?
Infomatica uses the latest teaching trends to ensure you get a great learning experience. There is an active involvement of our students in the teaching process to create a fruitful learning environment. Regular sessions, numerous tests, revision classes, and mock exams give students optimum practice for NEET exams. We are amongst the top NEET Classes in Mumbai when it comes to coaching for medical entrances.
How good are my chances to crack the NEET entrance exam?
We have a thorough understanding of the subject and equipped with problem-solving techniques. Our experienced teachers will direct the students to achieve the desired goals. If you're ready to fuel in your hard work, our guidance can channelize your energy to crack the exam effortlessly.